The Supertek rewinder is an advanced solution comprised of individual modules that can be arranged to form a complete machine or be integrated into an existing setup on their own. Using the patented electromagnetic dancer highly accurate tensile force and tensile stress control can be achieved making wire brakes and tensioners obsolete.
Highly accurate, fully electronic laying systems allow for various spool types to be run, and the system can be fitted with traversing spool drives for both the payoff and the take up to allow the material to remain straight during the winding process. A no-contact overrun control allows for the precision winding of flat material and other irregular material types in short distances.
Modules can be integrated into existing systems and used in conjunction with annealing furnaces, dyeing machines, extruders, cleaning channels, diameter measuring devices, lump detectors, straighteners and straightening equipment, marking systems, cutting equipment, sorting machines, counters, and more.
The rewinder can be operated using an HMI or PLC via a serial data connection that uses a USB connector or various other port types. SUMMI is Supertek’s PC-based control software that can be run on a computer or a tablet to adjust and monitor operational parameters. The rewinder can also be controlled using software from other companies such as Siemens™, Beckhoff™, Allen-Bradley™ and others.
|MW class/ multiwinder rewinders|
|ED/PTU class rewinders|
|All-purpose rewinding machine|
|Rewinding machine to accommodate many different types of spool and for many different tensile forces.
Rewinding of wire, fiber and alloys with precise tension.
|Rewinding machine with unwinder, wire straightener, rewinder|
|Unwinder, wire straightener and rewinder can be used individually or in combination as a rewinder.
Unwinder with tension controller and lump monitor, operation separately with CMC or in combination via touch screen of the rewinder.
Wire straightener with optional diameter measurement.
Winder with traversing feeder for coils with high loads and operation with HMI or touch panel and software SUMMIpro.
|Winding machine for filaments|
|Automatic rewinding machine for rewinding filaments, with precise tension control.
Tension-controlled unwinder with tensile force up to 8N.
Tension control with weight dancer systems.
Traversing rewinder for straight winding.
High-precision electronic laying with linear drive for accurate winding patterns.
Easy operation of the rewinding unit with HMI via touch panel with SUMMIpro
Application e.g. for filament and 3D printing material
Advantages of Supertek rewinders compared with traditional systems:
- Intelligent, modular units
- Digital specification of parameters, e.g. tensile force, laying parameters etc.
- System can be networked, digital communication
- Rpm, speed, position, length and tensile force control can be selected
- Highly accurate tensile force control
- Digitally adjustable tensile force with high tensile force range at high resolution in mN steps
- Increased quality, gentle, stress-free processing
- Ideally suited to the most delicate wires, fibres, glass fibre and other delicate wound materials.
- Reproducible, digitally documentable parameter settings (track and traceability for consistent traceability of the line tensile force, speed etc.).
- Fully electronic system (no pneumatics or compressed air).
- Process-dependent adjustment of the tensile force, speed, position etc. possible at any time
- Suitable for dynamic processes
- Easy to integrate other units, such as annealing furnaces, dyeing plants, measuring devices, memories, straighteners, extruders, marking, cutting tools, etc.
- Rapid pay back period
- Increased quality